Roasted Thai Curry Pumpkin Seeds
Recipe by Denise Wright
Total time: 35 minutes
Equipment needed: oven, microwave and cookie sheet
- ½ cup fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste I use Mae Ploy
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt your coconut oil in the microwave. it should take about 30 seconds or so.
- Add the curry paste and sweetener and mix well.
- Place pumpkin seeds on a sprayed cookie sheet and the pour the oil mixture over top.
- Try to incorporate the oil with the seeds as best you can using a spoon.
- Sprinkle salt over seeds.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the seeds are crispy brown.
- *** If you don’t care about net carbs, you can use brown sugar or coconut sugar. If you care about the net carbs but don’t have brown sugar sweetener, you can use Swerve sweetener or Splenda.